"Garden of Whispers" Fabric
Our lucious fabrics come in 3 fabric options... Linen/Cotton, Cotton Canvas and Velvet Suede...Designed by Patricia Brubaker in her Connecticut Studio
- Our fabrics are printed to order so are non-returnable.
- Please order a swatch first if you are concerned with color or scale.
- Please read our return policies.
- Check the images below for examples of products made from our fabrics.
Linen/Cotton is woven from 55% linen and 45% combed cotton and printed with ecologically-safe Ultra-Color technology. Characterized by a crisp but soft hand, this midweight fabric is one of our most versatile offerings. Linen-Cotton is a customer favorite for tea towels, but it’s also perfect for a range of other projects from home décor and table linens to backpacks and tote bags.
- 54" wide printable area (137 cm)
- 6.2 oz per square yard
- Thread Count: 100 x 48
- Natural white
- Estimated Shrinkage: 2-4% in length, 0-2% in width
- Printed in the USA.
- Appropriate for tablecloths, tea towels, aprons, tote bags and purses, backpacks, pillows, napkins, and stretched canvas for art projects
Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting using phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry on a low temperature setting and iron on reverse side, if needed.
Cotton Canvas is a 100% cotton upholstery and home décor fabric featuring a sophisticated basketweave structure. Printed with our eco-friendly Prima-Color pigment technology, this fabric offers rich color, fine detail and an enviable gently weathered look after the first wash. Whether updating an entire sofa or simply refreshing your throw pillows, Cypress Cotton Canvas is an exceptional natural cotton choice for upholstery and custom accents for every room in the house.
- Printable width: 56 in (142 cm)
- 10.6 oz per square yard (360 gsm)
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-4% in length and 0-1% in width
Machine wash warm or cool on a gentle/delicate setting, using phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry on a low temperature setting. Iron on the reverse side of the fabric. Because this fabric is pretreated, washing before use is recommended.
Our Velvet Suede is a heavyweight, 100% polyester fabric with a short pile and elegant shimmer. Printed on demand with rich and long-lasting color, this fabric will add luxury to a variety of projects from apparel and accessories to interior accents. With a plush feel and durable construction that softens in the wash, it’s the perfect choice for commercial or personal upholstery projects, drapery, and other home decor applications.
- Printable width: 54 in (137 cm)
- 10.9 oz per square yard (370 gsm)
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 5-6% in length and 2-3% in width
Machine wash warm or cool on a gentle/delicate setting, using phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry on a low temperature setting. Iron on the reverse side of the fabric.